• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Re-Seller - hosts wich accept direct deposit payment ONLY

Okay,

I may look I'm angry when we talk about hosting, but it's because I had very very bad experience about some hosts (it were overselling kiddie hosts) lots of time ago and then I sweared our company will never offer such a service... I still remember old times with lots of "bad" hosts...

Last edited:
Shell access should be given at a premium. Or at least with verified identification. Charging for shell access or forcing valid ID deters hackers, or people who have no idea what the Shell is.

Hi there manXP, Could you please contact me on email or even better on MSN so we can set up a 7 day trial with this re-seller please?.

I just want to ask you a few questions on msn, like what the speed of the servers are that the re-sellers are on and stuff.

edit : my email is ramistai@hotmail.com

Last edited:
superhoster said:
Hi there manXP, Could you please contact me on email or even better on MSN so we can set up a 7 day trial with this re-seller please?

It seems you were offline via MSN, so I sent you mail. You may use the same email address (you got email from) to contact me via MSN.

hey guys for some reason i cant get in contact with dimereseller so if theres any others out there please let me know.

i noticed paypal has a new thing to deposit from australia bank acounts so soon i may be able to use paypal.

superhoster said:
hey guys for some reason i cant get in contact with dimereseller so if theres any others out there please let me know.

i noticed paypal has a new thing to deposit from australia bank acounts so soon i may be able to use paypal.

Hi

Are you looking for more offers?

craig said:
Hi

Are you looking for more offers?

Hello,

I live in Perth/WA and I was facing same as your problem but then I noticed that PayPal has expanded to allow it's Australian users to deposit money from their bank accounts (accepting most banks) commonwealth, bankwest, national bank ...etc ...

Therefore, if you are able to pay via paypal please post here in addition to the hosting specifications you're after and I will be more than happy to give you an offer :)

Thanks Mate.

well i just checked chargetek.com and they have re-sellers for 5$ usd a month with 6gb space and 75gb bandwidth, although im almost certain they are overselling i am highly tempted to try them.

in regards to what im needing in terms of space and bandwidth, it was 1gb space and 10gb bandwidth, but i wouldent mind more space. it just depends on the price.

BTW.. my clients will need to be able to upload anything they want as long as its not illegal. i want them to be able to upload video's and pictures and stuff, Most of my customers will most likely be car enthuisiets that go on cruises and things like that and i want them to be able to upload the videos and pictures from those events.

and the hosting needs to let my clients have fantastico.

Last edited:
superhoster said:
well i just checked chargetek.com and they have re-sellers for 5$ usd a month with 6gb space and 75gb bandwidth, although im almost certain they are overselling i am highly tempted to try them.

Hi, actually, we absolutely do not oversell.
We seem different because we do *not* use typical Layered Tech 80gb Celeron machines. ;)

Prices that you have found are actually temporary for the December / January season.

You'll find a post from me, somewhere back in October or November stating that we were lowring prices on a major level for the Winter Season.

Thanks for looking.

If the below is not suitable let me know i'll be sure to try my best with any of your requirements.

Custom Package

• 2000MB Disk space
• 30GB Bandwidth per month

Price per month $4.95 [Order Now
[View virtual plan information]

Payment via Paypal, Visa, MasterCard or American Express

All our packages come complete with:

•• 14 day money back guarantee •• cPanel Pro/WHM •• Fantastico •• Spam protection

If you have any questions please feel free to write in

Fax 0870 7058518 | Email sales@duportonline.com

thanks for the replies hotwheelz and duport.

hottwheelz, if i buy the re-seller from you will the price go up after the promotion period?

Duport, Is there any chance of you matching hottwheelz prices ? if not, How much will it be for 3gb space and 50gb b/w?

Also what are the prices to upgrade if i need to, How much $ per gb space and b/w ?

Do you offer a free 14 or 30 day trial?

Also, you can ad me to MSN if you want to talk more easier, admin@ozzihost.com

Hi, no the price will not go up for existing customers.
We can offer a 30 day free trial.
Our soon to be announced future prices are returning to our normal fees: $1 / GB space combined with .15 / GB of bandwidth

Back