• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Re-Seller - hosts wich accept direct deposit payment ONLY

superhoster

Somebody please post some offers you have for re-sellers. not going to say how much i want to spend, just tell me how much its going to cost.

I need around 1gb space and 10gb bandwidth to start off with, But i need unlimited features like email boxes and stuff. I need to be able to pay with direct deposit ( i need you BSB# , ACOUNT# and ACOUNTNAME to do so ). I cannot pay with paypal, or credit card so please dont ask.

Thanks.

i just use netbank.

if i apply for a debit card i nee to go through saint georges, they charge something like 6$ per month for having the acount and i need something like 2,000$ to start an acount with them since im with commenwealth.

superhoster said:
I need around 1gb space and 10gb bandwidth to start off with, But i need unlimited features like email boxes and stuff. I need to be able to pay with direct deposit ( i need you BSB# , ACOUNT# and ACOUNTNAME to do so ). I cannot pay with paypal, or credit card so please dont ask.

Hello,

Mini-Host is able to what you need,

1GB Space
10GB Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM (incl. Fantastico)
Unlimited Features
99.9% Uptime Guarentee
$6.99AUD(or $4.95USD/month)/month

If you're interested, then please reply to this thread or send me a PM or send an email to Sales@<NOSPAM>Mini-host.com and we will give you the custom link to our billing system AND our bank details (St.George or Westpac; whichever you request).

We accept direct deposit to our St.George or Westpac account (whichever you are comfortable with).

Also, If you'd like to try out our services for 15days then please let us know. We'd be more than delighted to give you a free 15day trial.

Thanks,
Mini

Last edited:
Hi,

Our Reseller Packages as below :

2000MB Web Space
20GB Bandwidth
WHM/CPanel
Unlimited Feature

For $13.50 USD per month.

We can accept payment via Western Union, E-Gold or StormPay.

Thanks...

SilverStone said:
We can accept payment via Western Union, E-Gold or StormPay.
Umm.. He said:

myst3rym@n said:
I need to be able to pay with direct deposit ( i need you BSB# , ACOUNT# and ACOUNTNAME to do so ). I cannot pay with paypal, or credit card so please dont ask.

He clearly says that he has to be able to pay via direct deposit.. So surely that means he needs to be able to pay by direct deposit and you can't offer that.

Maybe you should read his request fully before just trying to sell your webhosting.

Mini

Mini said:
Maybe you should read his request fully before just trying to sell your webhosting.

Mini

Thank you for your good job..:)

Actually Direct Deposit consider too common for us because a lot of our customer make a payment direct deposit (For Malaysia & Singapore) and not to forget some client also make a telegraphic transfer form other country..so all this thing consider direct deposit for us.

So, I don't think we should post all the detail but if people need more clarification..please contact us.

Thanks..

We could offer you reseller package from DimeReseller ( http://www.dimereseller.com/ ) with 1 GB space and 10 GB bandwidth for $3 per month ($30 per year), what should be of interest to you.

Your hosting package will include:

Free setup
Unlimited features
Unlimited hosted domains
cPanel + Fantastico DeLuxe + RVSkin
Shell access
Affiliate program (50% commissions for each signup)
30 day money back guarantee
99.9% uptime guarantee
NO hidden or additional fees

Other bonus features along with more details about your hosting package are listed at http://www.dimereseller.com/hosting.php Package may be upgraded/downgraded at any time.

If your old server is running cPanel, we will transfer your accounts (files, databases, email accounts, etc.) to our servers for free. 7 days trial account is available, so you may test speed and performance, check support quality and response time before making your final decision.

Naturally, fast and stable server along with 24/7 friendly helpdesk/phone support is included. We can't offer you kidie prices (because of premium-level support, etc.), but we would like to make this package even more serviceable to you, so please reply with any questions you may have.

Hi manXP.

That looks like a great deal, But is that 30$ AUD or USD per year, and like i asked can you accept payment through direct deposit?

And i hope that the pakage you posted is not overselling.

Hi,

It's price in USD (I believe only overselling host could offer such a package for $30 AUD, right?).

Naturally, we accept payments via direct deposit, otherwise I wouldn't trouble you about this offer.

And yes, we are NOT overselling (that's why our price are a little bit higher)

I dont think your prices are that high at all, in fact that only works out to be $2.50 a month for your reseller account which is very cheap in comparison to to other hosts, even ours. which is $19.95 but in saying that the package that we have offered here comes with three times as much space and bandwidth and with no shell access.

My question is how many reseller accounts would you need to have on the one server to meet the hardware costs on a monthly basis?

1 GB space and 10 GB bandwidth reseller account for $3 per month ($30 per year) is very cheap. If you look carefully, ManXP is offering the cheapest in this request and stresses,

icontact said:
I dont think your prices are that high at all, in fact that only works out to be $2.50 a month for your reseller account which is very cheap in comparison to to other hosts, even ours. which is $19.95 but in saying that the package that we have offered here comes with three times as much space and bandwidth and with no shell access.

My question is how many reseller accounts would you need to have on the one server to meet the hardware costs on a monthly basis?

This is due to our "Christmas Promotion" (it was posted on this board last wek). If you will check my previous posts, you will see I never never never offered such a package for this price. Naturally, we will never offer 1 GB space and 10 GB bandwidth for $30 per year once this promotion will end.

I'm sorry if anyone is confused about this...

By the way, may I ask you about shell access, please? It seems you mean that hosting with shell access should be at higher price? We are not charged for shell access, so why shouldn't we offer this option free of charge?

Thanks

Allowing full shell access free for every shared account is not a very good idea, in fact it's quite a bad idea. Jailed Shell might be a better alternative.

If you are asking such questions, it only shows your low experience level in server management and you shouldn't even be running a hosting business. One who uses and understand shell access knows exactly the answers to your questions.

JLHost said:
Allowing full shell access free for every shared account is not a very good idea, in fact it's quite a bad idea. Jailed Shell might be a better alternative.

If you are asking such questions, it only shows your low experience level in server management and you shouldn't even be running a hosting business. One who uses and understand shell access knows exactly the answers to your questions.

Thank you for your information that I shouldn't run webhosting business. I was working as head admin for 3 years and managing Linux server, i was working in worldwide-class pharmacy network as servers administrator for 2 years and earning thousands per month. If head admin is not able to secure servers when giving shell access, he is a kid, not admin.

P.S. I do not manage our servers now, I'm just owning this company (along with other websites from our network). To be honest, I prefer to spend my time drinking beer, driving fast cars and partying in night clubs instead of managing servers. And I trust in our admin, because we pay thousands of dollars per month for his work and he does it well.

ManXP said:
Thank you for your information that I shouldn't run webhosting business. I was working as head admin for 3 years and managing Linux server, i was working in worldwide-class pharmacy network as servers administrator for 2 years and earning thousands per month. If head admin is not able to secure servers when giving shell access, he is a kid, not admin.

P.S. I do not manage our servers now, I'm just owning this company (along with other websites from our network). To be honest, I prefer to spend my time drinking beer, driving fast cars and partying in night clubs instead of managing servers. And I trust in our admin, because we pay thousands of dollars per month for his work and he does it well.

ManXP said:
because we pay thousands of dollars per month for his work and he does it well.
SURE, & I pay mine millions of dollars a month :p .

If your admin is so good then he wouldnt offer shell at such a low price, I would save your ''thousands of dollars'' a month & get a new admin, just my 0.002$.

ManXP said:
By the way, may I ask you about shell access, please? It seems you mean that hosting with shell access should be at higher price? We are not charged for shell access, so why shouldn't we offer this option free of charge?.

Seems to me you dont know what shell is.

ManXP said:

& pigs fly too :)

Last edited:
Back