• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

RE: loko-moko's last thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Greetings,

[While I was typing this up, I saw that the thread was removed. I figured it was removed due to the nature of the topic, and not necessarily the content. So, I'll repost my thoughts here. If there's any problems, I assume the moderators will lock or remove this.]

< mod edit > I'm sorry but most parts of your post is completely against our rules, so I have removed it. See my post below. /Peo

Last edited:
Again, we don't accept here say on this forum and that thread did not list a single persons url or name which have had problems with SI. It only contained people who claimed to have spoken to or received emails from such persons.

This is unacceptable. That forum allows anonymous posters and that's not good at all imho.

Matt, your post includes such claims aswell. Without listing those persons urls you are contributing to this abuse of spreading here say.

We allow webmasters who have had problems post their name, url and complaint. We do not allow webmasters to claim anything about other webmasters experiences.

These are very simple rules and I hope you'll follow our rules. Thanks.

<ADD> Suggestion: tell the webmasters you have been in contact with to come here and post their complaint with url and real name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back