• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Rate My Portfolio

R. K. Raja

Hello once again everyone.

I would like everyone to take a look at my website and rate my portfolio.
The site is at http://protinium.net

Please look at it answer the following questions if you can:
- Would you be interested as a client from looking at the portfolio?
- How do I rank up against other web designers?
- Does everything look professional and have quality?

I'd appreciate if you could rate my portfolio along the lines of a percentage, number, or grade letter.

I respect negative comments but only constructive critism. And please, don't be a smart --- :D

Thanks once again peoples ;)

Would I be interested: Yes
How do you rank up agianst other web designers: 8/10
Does everything look professional and have quality: Yes, it looks professional and the sample design looks like your company has the ability for design quality sites.

Speed: 940/1000
Design: 980/1000
Organised: 980/1000
Graphics: 985/1000

Overall: 971/1000, 97/100, 10/10 Excellent

Comments:

Would you be interested as a client from looking at the portfolio? Yes. In this category, I would give you an 89%. Some of your portfolio websites were breathtaking (and your Prontium Designs site is amazing too!), but I saw others that were quite boring and demonstrated poor color choice. I was not impressed with the design for JK Foundations. The left-bar for Lite-N-Serv looked average at best.

How do I rank up against other web designers? I've seen very few sites better. Great job! 97%

Does everything look professional and have quality? Definitely! 99%

Great! More comments appreciated so keep them comin!

:birthday: Yay! :birthday:

[EDIT]That day was me B-Day! :D[/EDIT]

Last edited:
Everything looks amazing and works great (I tested one of your forms!)...

Great work.

I can tell you've gotten better! Sites look much better than the old one..!!!

9/10 from me!

Thank you :D

More comments appreciated... why does my site always get neglected??? People are responding like hell to everything else...

Your portfolio is extremely nice. All the designs are great and unique (they don't resemble each other). If I had a business, I would definitely hire you to design the site for it. 10/10 :classic2:

The host isn't down but my site is for some reason.

I'm talking to tech support right now and it will be up soon.

[EDIT]It's a BIND issue, something to do with nameservers. Support says it should be back up in a few minutes.[/EDIT]

Last edited:
Back