• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Rate My Layout #2!

:(
The website took a while to load.

:confused:
Its hard to say. Its a start but, without any kind of description of what the website is about I can't make any suggestions or form an opinion.

I think it looks ok with the blue Bar but, I think the color scheme could be better.

I guess I would be able to give a better opinion when you have put more work into it.

HGW

Originally Posted by Homeygwiz

:(
The website took a while to load.

Opps forget about taking a while to load I just notice that this is just a screen shot graphic of what your website layout will look like.

HGW

OMG IS IT POSSIBLE!

Someone said they like it! I think I'm gona die... Hehe I really need to pull myself together today. Had to alittle to much of good old "Mr. Coffee Bean." Yeah I'll work on it some more... Also it's only 30kb... I could use jpg to make it smaller, but I used png so it wouldn't be that bad of a rez!
EDIT: It's going to my site where I put my php scripts up so people can download them(For Free)!

Last edited:
I gotta be honest... but that is one ugly design. Overall I wouldn't use it because it looks like something from the early days of the internet, and is pretty boxy looking. Plus the the color scheme looks odd. It is definitely not a design I would use, and unfornately there is nothing redeeming about it so I would suggest try making a new one.

Score: 38%

Back