• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Rate my Fat design

Dean

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
NLC
Ok the Fat30 is a radio show,.. australia wide.. adn they have a... very poor website.. so i whipped this together.. what do you thinks better??

CURRENT
MY DESIGN

Last edited:
the first one..................

LMAO!!! hahaha yeah right. The first one looks like my very first web page, I like the second one, uses the same general layout but with better colors and graphics

Yeh true... I just cant believe that this is a really big radio show with a website a 5 y/o could do!

Originally posted by Viper[X]
Yeh true... I just cant believe that this is a really big radio show with a website a 5 y/o could do!

The original did suck pretty bad. Are you sure they didn't have a 5 year old do the web design?

Originally posted by Viper[X]
Even worse.. i think they payed he or she
You have got to be kidding me. If they actually paid for crap like that, then they should at least give you around $10^10^100 for your services.

I realized I didn't really give you my comments, so here they are:

I like the design and all of the site, but I dunno, the purple and orange kinda clash... well, that's just my opinion.

BTW, it took you almost 3 hours to make THAT? (It's nice, but looks pretty easy)

I like your graphics although there is really only two.

Originally posted by Dusty
I would guess he means ((10)^10)^100, or 10^1000.

(My calculator doesn't like that, it keeps telling me 10^10^100 is infinity :confused:)

Theres infinity on a calculator :confused:

I just made an avatar, looks pretty crappy, but its only for now.

Back