• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Rate My Design

308holes

been working on my site for a couple days now came up with a couple designs and layouts like the 2 included the best what do you all thing...Also if anyone needs help with a design feel free to hit me up for ideas
Image 1
Image 2

i like the second one a little more personally, but the image of the soldier is very blury on both. is it supposed to be? it takes away from the sites crisp clean layout and other images.

2nd one. I agree it should be wider and/or shorter. Try to make it so that you wont have to scroll down to see stuff. I like the whole clean feeling.

nice job i like it

2nd is alot better but i don't mind the first one

i love that their simple but look great

is the image the same size as the actual page? is so, make it a little wider, but besides that, i still like the second one. great job. keep them coming

2nd site looks much better I like the design and layout of it if possible to make it so visitors dont have to scroll to much around the site but site looks nice and clean rating 8/10

Back