• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Rate managed.com

Rate their service

• Excellent

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • good

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • not bad

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • bad,as u r paying less amount of money

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

success

How do u rate managed.com
pl give me good suggestion,
i want to buy one lease one server from them,
so i need ur reviews.

Managed.com isn't bad, they are pretty good actually. I had 3 servers with em before Xliya CO was opened.

I have had very few problems with them.. Other than when they were getting DDOS attacked a few months ago, I have not seen any downtime.

Speed is good , ping times are good and all service request (reverse DNS request) have been completed within an hour or less.

So far I am happy with the service.

We are also at managed.com. The network is excellent although support is slightly lacking. But overall, it's value for money.

they still owe me a $110 refund.

They do not answer their phones or return calls. They also elect to ignore my emails.

In case you have decided not to go with managed.com, you can try servermatrix.net. They offer similar things as managed.com and they are pretty reliable.

We had a test box with managed for a while. The uptime was not to bad but thier support was terrible. They never setup reverse DNS even after about 6 requests, any reboot requests took about 6 - 8 hours and thier network was very slow.

Back