• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Rackshack.net... any Canadian Competitors?

Mekhu

Hello All.

I have been speaking with a Rep. from rackshack.net for the past couple of days through email. We have been discussing the idea of me using an account there to run a game server for Medal of Honor...

Basically right now I was told the $99 plan that offers 320GB of bandwidth would handle the server, and that is amazing. What's also amazing is the amount per month...

My problem occurs when I saw the setup price... $557 Canadian is what I would have to pay.

Does anyone know of any other companies that do this... or would any of you guys be willing to sell some server space to me?

Thanks,
Jeff

Go have a look here, here and here. All these people are selling servers in the dv2 datacenter (at least I think all 3 of them are) which is about the closest you will get to a rackshack competitor. Monthly prices are just slightly higher, but much lower (or absolutely no) setup fee. These are all offers posted on the webhostingtalk forums.

Thanks to everyone's responses... Although I didn't end up going with a company that you guys offered, I appreciate the input.

I got myself a 32 player MOH server with stats, etc for $57 American per month. No setup fee and no bandwidth limits..

Thanks,
Jeff

Originally posted by Mekhu
Thanks to everyone's responses... Although I didn't end up going with a company that you guys offered, I appreciate the input.

I got myself a 32 player MOH server with stats, etc for $57 American per month. No setup fee and no bandwidth limits..

Thanks,
Jeff
Nice deal, where>?

Grabbed it from a guy I caught posting offers around the web on different message boards...

Server runs out of Penn.

Give me a couple hours and then I will have my ip to you.

Back