• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Question...

venomx

Have any of you that use a banner rotation for displaying banners use one that uses IFRAME or ILAYER? Was you ever denied payment because the banner is in a "frame"? Just wondering how many others have had this happen because a place cancelled my account because I put there banner in an IFRAME because I use Adcycle to display the ads...

I have seen a few contracts that specifically prohibit the use of an <IFRAME>. My guess is that they are mainly concerned that the publisher might deliberately make the <IFRAME> too small to see, while still being credited for impressions.

Which network/sponsor booted you for this? Have you tried contacting them to explain what you doing?

It was SI. My own fault I tried to explain and ask if I can be allowed to just restart over but got no reply. No big deal it was only $50 or so between 2 different programs of theirs. See what I did instead of having the popups on every page and instead of running the java code to get around that I took a valueclick banner and put it in adcycle and made it so when that banner loaded the popups came up that way I wasnt showing popups I wasnt getting paid for and it was random. I just never thought Frames and IFRAME was considered the same thing. Shrug no big deal like I said only $50 not worth fighting for.

Back