• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

question

cleggo

I have a question, was not sure if I could post it
anywhere else on the board... the 4webspace.com
Cobalt RaQ3, what is the speed of them.. I guess
what I am asking is does it use a CPU? if so
what is speed.. I been looking into getting one
and finding a partner to split it with, but I thought
i'd need to know what type of speed it had before
looking too far into it. :eek:)

which brings me to ask another question.. anyone
getting snow? if so how much so far.. here in
Georgia, we get a little then it stops.. havent
seen anymore but its darn cold!! :eek:)

snow!!!???

HEHE snow in georgia... what is the world coming to?

I live north of the 49th paralell (quite north) and there is little snow (4 inches) there should be 4 times that

yea we had snow here twice so far. :eek:) it did not
last no more than one day, but it was nice, and cold!
heheh

thanks for the info on the raq3 speed.

And the lucky winner of all the snow is... Peo! :D It's been snowing here all week and it's now at about 25 inches.

Northern Arizona may get a foot of snow an hour, tonight and tomorrow. A major storm is coming in from the Pacific. Down here in Phoenix, we're supposed to get mondo-rain! :)

Snow? Where? What is snow? Is it a different word, but the same meaning as what we call rain here in Texas? Oh wait, it's that white powder stuff isnt it? I think I saw a picture of it one time. Yeah I guess it's a bit warm here for me to ever see it. Ok, I'm gonna go jump in the swimming pool for a bit. hehe

You lucky to be down in Texas now where its nice and warm. Up here in Maine its like 10 below zero out with a couple feet of snow on the ground. Hasn't snowed in a few days though.

I live in Edmonton, Canada and it has only snowed twice so there is only about two inches on the ground.

Originally posted by Phrozen
You lucky to be down in Texas now where its nice and warm. Up here in Maine its like 10 below zero out with a couple feet of snow on the ground. Hasn't snowed in a few days though.

brrrr....I hate cold...you must really be Phreezing up there...LOL. Heck I have central air, but not heat. All I have is a fireplace, wouldnt do a lot of good if it got that cold here.

Originally posted by Koolguy
I live in Edmonton, Canada and it has only snowed twice so there is only about two inches on the ground.
I also live in Edmonton, Canada and it has only snowed a few times, so there isn't much snow on the ground. Usually, Edmontonians get horrible winters, now, the tide has shifted to southerners. Muwhahahahaha!

BTW: Koolguy, is it possible to tell me which school you go to? It's ok if you don't, I was just wondering.

Back