• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Question for Robert from SI

venomx

Any plans on making it so we can login to one page and see our stats for all SI programs? Could also make it so all money made came on one check....

John,

We are just about to enter alpha testing on a complete rewrite of our software.

Combined checks and stats are both on the list, as is a combined customer service form.

Any other requests get them in now!

I still dont see why it has to be like that but its your businees so... :)

Can you give me a few reasons why opening it in a new window so I dont lose a visitor hurts you?

If I'm paying for the click I want the whole surfer, not just a window popping.

Other companies may feel different, but thats the way SI is.

Imagine if you were buying traffic for your website. Would you want a new window popping when you just paid for a click through? 33% of new browser windows are reflexively closed by the surfer.

I'd rather the person clicking the ad actually see my site rather than clicking back because he was interrupted from the site he was really interested in.

I have to strongly agree with jw here. I click on banners, but if it loads in the same window as the site I was visiting, I impulsively click back almost all the time. I'd rather stay at that site than lose it for an advertised site. On the other hand when it opens in a new window, I won't be losing what I was looking at before. I am much more likely to look at what the advertiser has to offer when I can go back to what I was previously looking at, later on.

Hey, my site is built using Flash. What if when a user clicks on my enter button, I open up my clickheretofind url in the window they were in, and load my site in a pop up?

Back