• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Question for Peo

Blank Verse

NLC
NLC
OK, seeing as I, nor many of the members here, have never been to Sweden, I have a question to ask, in which if the results are favourable, could potentially put your tourism industry through the roof.

Basically, I've been told that the female persuasion in Sweden is, to be blunt, smokin' hot. Can you confirm this claim that the girls in Sweden are really, really, really, good looking? :p

I await your reply :devious2:

In real life she is from Texas...that's a country right? :p A BIG country :classic2:

Originally posted by Blank Verse
oh no. Blank Verse likes attractive women. What a dick. :p

oh yes. Idiot boys think one nationality of women is hotter than others. Yes, what a complete dick. :rolleyes:

no.. some guys prefer women from other places in the world.. and its a generalisation.. especially at the grand prix :fork: :fork: :cow: :whatthe: :jump:

Well, according to the Nordic people, the Swedish women are apparently the hottest. :p

There actually is a Swedish girl in my class, but I'm not good at judging women anyway. :D

Originally posted by anhedonia
oh yes. Idiot boys think one nationality of women is hotter than others. Yes, what a complete dick. :rolleyes:

I never siad I thought that girls in Sweden are hotter than other girls. I just asked a question that was intended to be a joke. Most people just didn't get it apparently...

So are Aussie girls hot too? :p

let the flaming begin

Hey blank, you notice Peo didn't reply? I don't think he wants any competition from the Canadians tourists :biggrin2:

Back