• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Question for IP-ranges

Schmarvin

Cross Industries
NLC
Does anyone know the Chinese IP range? I want to block them all. I'm not going to get myself in that mess, and I'm tired of banning each IP individually from my system.

Reason behind me wanting to block China users from my site? They cause trouble, spam, illegal content, and force many sites to be taken down because of their actions. Out of the hundreds of Chinese sites I've hosted in the past, all of them have caused trouble.

Hey Schmarvin, try and block the ranges from this website (click the link for China and you'll see a huge amount of ranges to block): http://www.ipdeny.com/ipblocks/

I do agree with you though, unfortunately most of the orders I've had from China appear to be fraud, or they host something that eats CPU/RAM.

[JSH]John;1137128 said:
I forgot all about that website. Thanks! :)

Yup, no problem. I find that website invaluable - it's so useful; if I lost it I would be devastated.

Back