• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Question :D

Antrax

At school (don't ask me the purpose :p) we learnt Pascal as requested by the syllabus :lol: Juts basic though, something like using .txt files, looping, etc.. is max so :p. In my free time I was learning html, and I think I have a good grasp of it now :), well at least good enough to suit my purposes. And now I have even more free time and I decided to start learning something else :D. Which programming language would you recommend? (Please supply link to a free tutorial with your suggestion if you can :D)

Thanks in advance :)

XHTML & CSS if you count them as programming languages, but I suggest you learn them before you learn PHP & MySQL.

At school (don't ask me the purpose :p) we learnt Pascal as requested by the syllabus :lol: Juts basic though, something like using .txt files, looping, etc.. is max so :p. In my free time I was learning html, and I think I have a good grasp of it now :), well at least good enough to suit my purposes. And now I have even more free time and I decided to start learning something else :D. Which programming language would you recommend? (Please supply link to a free tutorial with your suggestion if you can :D)

Thanks in advance :)

first, learn to limit the smilies please. :p

anyways, lease css so you can have better structure with your sites. it is not really a language, but, in this day of web2.0 and complex layouts, it is important to know. after you get that down well, learn php and mysql. if you do good with that, move on to asp.net and sql server 2007 and vb script. also will do you good to learn javascript/ajax

hope that helps

first, learn to limit the smilies please. :p

anyways, lease css so you can have better structure with your sites. it is not really a language, but, in this day of web2.0 and complex layouts, it is important to know. after you get that down well, learn php and mysql. if you do good with that, move on to asp.net and sql server 2007 and vb script. also will do you good to learn javascript/ajax

hope that helps
Basically with the above post, learn every web-related script out there :p

PHP & Mysql definately for me.

Back