• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

question about hosting/payment

alia

i'm quite happy with my hosting package right now, which stands at 24.95 for 500MB of space and 20GB of bandwidth, however I'm growing, so I'm considering adding on 250MB of space and an extra 15GB of bandwidth. total this will cost 42.90 per month for 750MB of space per month, and 35GB of bandwidth.

Is this good? or is there better? and if there is better, is the adage about getting what you pay for true? b/c I've been with this one host for 3 months and not had a single minute of downtime.

just wondering,
alia

You are gonna get the best deal at myacen, you are gonna pay less for twice as much as you have now, more than twice as much, so you are gonna save money and give your website, and sine it is a reseller, other websites a chance to expand. I don't think your gonna find much better than myacen.com for what you are looking for

Oops, sorry Jan I was just putting into more detail of what they were getting.

Last edited:
Ummm, guitarnerd, you already recommended myacen in this thread. Any reason for twice? :confused:

Well I will throw my 2 cents in on the topic..
The price sounds reasonable and if your current host has provided well in the past...then why change?
A few extra bucks for support, service goes a longgggggggg way in this industry, believe me :)

Back