• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Question about CyberWings

GlamRockStar

I have recently purchased my own domain name and have been looking for a host. I couldn't believe what I saw when I came across cyberwings. I was wondering if any of you have had any problems with this host?

I haven't used them, but I haven't heard bad words about them around. The only thing that causes some thoughts and discussions are the low prices! Some people say that they're going to fail with these prices (mean not enough profit). Don't know more. Check their forums. There are feedback posts of their clients.

I've seen alot of positive feedback from cyberwings.

They work on the principle that people don't use up the full alottmnt(and its a good assumption).

www.discount-hosting.com also uses this assumption, they offer a nice package for $10/year.

With those prices, you can't lose. :D

I myself took space for some store-room domains when they dropped prices. Have been excellent speed and response uptill now. :)

Thanks for the input everyone. I signed up for one of their hosting plans earlier... apparently just in time b/c they're currently not taking anymore orders. Now I just have to see if everything goes through.

I agree. The speed of my website has been great! I paid $3.00/year for my account, there is no loss for me. :D

Back