• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Question about Bride.ru

later

I've been running bride.ru banners for some time and I've reached the $100 limit.

So I input my bank info in the 'Bank Account Details ( All Accounts )' section, but there is another section under it that says: 'Corresponding Bank Information'.

What do I have to fill in there, I already filled in everything in the first section.

Anyone can help me out? I already emailed them but they did not mailed back :( I heard they do pay...

I personally heard allot of negative comments about this company from many webmasters, but I also heard some good stuff from few webmasters. My suggestion to you would be to give them a try on a limited base and see if they pay.

I did, but I have to fill in all the correct information to get paid, and I don't know if I have to fill in the corresponding Information...

Back