• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Quality Free Hosting (BYOD)!

Nullified

Are you sick of getting stuck with hosting from irresponsible companies? Tired of unexpected interputions in your service and unreliable support? Purchase quality hosting from us. We understand that your success depends greatly upon our service and reliability.

Hot Link Hosting is willing to provide free hosting for any site that will place a static text link back to www.hotlinkhosting.com on the site. We also do not provide free domains or sub domains so don't ask. You'll need to have your own domain. The package limitations can become negotiable in the future if your site does well and brings in some visitors to ours.

Signup today and get a FREE year of hosting!

Your package will contain:
  • 100 MB Disk Space
  • 10 GB of Data Transfer
  • 50 Sub domains
  • 50 MySQL Datbases
  • 50 Mailboxes/Users
  • 1 Addon & 1 Parked Domain
  • 99.9% uptime sla (backed by a full refund)
  • Custom CPanel with Fantastico
  • File Manager gives easy modification of your files
  • 24/7 FTP access to your web
  • 24/7 SSH access to your web (upon request)
  • PHPMyAdmin MySQL database admin tool
  • Directory Protection keeps your files safe
  • One click (or automated) backup/restore features
  • Custom error pages (fully customizable)
  • .htaccess file access for increased functionality
  • Viewable raw access logs
  • Urchin & Webalizer stats for your web or ftp site
  • Web based email client
  • Support for POP3 or IMAP Mailboxes
  • SMTP outgoing mail server (port 25 & 26)
  • Unmetered domain/email aliases & forwards
  • Unmetered Autoresponder email addresses
  • Spam Assassin filters your emails for you
  • Mailing lists mkae it easier for you to send out emails
  • Auto install popular scripts
  • PHP Extensions installed (zend supported with gd)
  • Full support for Perl
  • Your own CGI-BIN
  • Support for SSI (Server Side Includes)

Hot Link Hosting offers the most advanced & reliable hosting around. Our servers are dell machines powered by dual Xeon 2.8 GHz Processors with HT (4 virtual cpus), at least 1 Gigabyte of ram and run RHEL with a Custom CPanel. You can find more info about our servers and our network on our network page.

If you're interested in our offer please reply here. Do not private message me.

Hi i'm also very interested!

but have a question - you say you wont supply a domain or subdomain

but the package says it includes 50 subdomains!

Slick96FM said:
Hi i'm also very interested!

but have a question - you say you wont supply a domain or subdomain

but the package says it includes 50 subdomains!
Don't you understand?
it means that you could setup xxx.youdomain.com

SLick96FM, wsxiaoys is correct, you supply your own domain or [purchase one from us and can then make 50 subdomains off of your domain.

request

hi NUll very intresting offer i want to stick with your hosting can you provide me free hosting offer

email:mustaq_ahamed@yahoo.com

I would be interested in this hosting as well.

Name: Tang
Email: tang_tang@walla.com or administrator@computerhelpworld.moved.in
MSN: tang_tang@walla.com
Idea: My site is dedicated to helping others with their computer issues through forum support, quick support (chat box kinda thing) and a php based live 1 on 1 support service all for free. We will also be offering tutorials on html, programming, softwares and etc. The site is already up temp. until we get a better host at www.computerhelpworld.moved.in . I am currently looking for a host that will allow us to use our own domain (which I've already purchased) and will allow for php based live chat service.

I'm interested. I own a domain, but it's not a top-level one, its zenitram.g.la (currently pointing at some random IP), but I have DNS control over it (not just like .tk ones).
I have too a .info domain (zenitram.info), but I want to move all to a free domain because I don't have any money (well, online money) to renew it..

Wow, I'm sorry, but I didn't realize there would be soo many people interested in this offer. I regret to inform you all that I can't host all of you. I would like to host just 5 more. Please reply again if you're interested and state why you think I should host your site for free. And if your site is allready on the web or has been then let me know about it.

* I'm still interested.

* You should host me because:
- I already have a domain hates.info (which was previously online until my host went down).
- I already know what my site is going to be about. It's a funny "Anger Management" site which includes a "stupid jobs" page.
- If you allow me to do so, I will have my site in English and Spanish, which means it will have a wider audience.

Last edited:
Quality Free Hosting !
can i receive one?
my url:sese.hostmx.org
it's run so slow,so i need to change a hosting provider

Last edited:
request of free host

I'm still interested.

You should host me because:
becose i am not going to use any illigal stuff in the net

i am going provide the aware nes for the search enginee top paying keyword its almost free.

i am sure that i wil receive lot of visitor

* My e-mail is mustaq_ahamed@yahoo.com

my website:www.mustaq.myfxh.com

Last edited:
Back