• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

purawebs.co.uki

hi,

layout is OK but the green text is not matching with the blue links. i think the green colour should be more darker.

It looks quite good, except I hate it how the whole box changes colour when you move your mouse over the plans. Maybe just make the border a bit darker instead ;) .

Last edited:
Few things that I saw:

Website has no title, in fact it is named "Untitled Document", so I'll assume that you're using some type of WYSIWYG editor. Correct me if I'm wrong on that assumption.

Although it in no way affects your site, CSS looks much better when it is in an external file, IMO. Having the CSS in separate file also makes for easier editing of the main document's source, and the CSS.

On the "Free Quote" form, it doesn't look like it fits the rest of the site. It needs to blend in more.

Overall, 7.5/10

thanks

I did not use a wisywig editor, i just forgot to put a title. I think I will put the stylesheet on an external file, it is much better.
One reason you may think it is WYSIWYG is because it is php, i only use php because it is compatible with all browsers, which iframes, and other frames are.

purawebs said:
It is my own design, not a a template!! Your the only one that has said the design is bad

Not trying to tick you off. I just gave you my suggestion. You can do what you want with it.

I'd hardly call that constructive criticism...

1. Put a title :)
2. Put more images, especially for the plans at bottom of homepage
3. Put some kind of border around the whole thing - too much white space

Back