• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

purawebs.co.uk

looks like a template you downloaded, and you should make the menu stand out a little more. kind of plain and boring, even for a business site. more color would help, and a new banner. PM me if you would like me to help and make you a banner. i have a template you might like to use for free if you just change the name. the person it was made for ended up getting shut down, so it is not used now. PM me if interested in it. http://www.methodcomptech.com/downloads/3470/html/template1/

Last edited:
Actually, I like it. Just make decrease the load time, because a simple site like that should load in 3 seconds or less.

Thanx, I got the picture of the world on the banner, and the picture of the two random people of the template, that is it. All the design, I did myself. Thank you liquidGoat, I think that, the reason it takes long to load is that the whole banner is an image, and really I should just make it two images, with a space inbetween

Back