• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Public ventrilo server

Shade_M16

Hello I am Element. I have a 50 Slot Public Ventrilo server. "We Still have many slots open". If you a gamer or just need a place to chat, feel free to join in. Were all pretty much laied back here. Everyone keeps to themself and I have not had any trouble with spamming of any kind right now. But, there is always an admin on and feel free to ask questions. As far as channels are concerned, you many have as many as needed open/private/user authorization. We are looking for mature people to join due to small kids may be annoying to some people. Basic and Simple rules apply to this server (PLEASE READ THE MOTD). Please feel free to advertise this server on other popular forum sites you may know of and bring your clan/guild/community.*Dontations are encouraged but not required, please talk with me about donating if intristed. All donations will go toward Ventrilo costs. I am hoping to upgrade to a 75 slot ventrilo*. I am the head admin, any question go to me ill be happy to help. We do have the most up to date sound codec out. Hope to see all there. See ya.

IP: 70.86.90.150 Port: 3805 No Pass

Back