• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

.PSD Templates for Sale

JohnnyLi

Hello, I am looking to sell off my web templates. You can find them here at my portfolio at http://www.kuasi.com..

Everything but the first and last templates are for sale for $15 each. The proxy and image uploader template (near the bottom, they are the second and third to last templates) are just $5. They come with one uncoded, .psd file. I am willing to do minor changes (color, adapt your logo to the templates, etc.).

Also, if you need a graphics designer for a team or just a few jobs (advertisements, graphics, non-vector logos, uncoded website) I am available.

Thanks you for looking!

Regards,
Johnny

Last edited:
Yep... That is the one I was looking at as well. If it was coded and everything I may have thought about it :(

I am sure i have seen something on this forum that Dan posted about exporting slices as XHTML compliant web pages in photoshop though, it looked pretty easy.

Yea he posted a link to here.

It IS easy to slice and export a PSD into code, but it would be relatively messy tabled code with lots of unneeded spacers here and there.

It's not that hard to do... But I like to work everything into a CMS ;)

Plus then I would need it integrated with WHMCS and I just paid for an integration about 3 weeks ago:p Wish these would have been posted before I redid the Server Complete site :(

Thanks for the kind comments and suggestions. :)

I am now offering $15 custom-made one-page .PSD templates for at least the first 3 people to request it (can only request one). So if you have been thinking about getting a new design for your site, now is the time to do it!

Please e-mail me at johnny.12@gmail.com or contact me via MSN at admin@visualeternity.com if you want to reserve a spot.

Last edited:
Back