• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Protinium Forums - Win A Free Design!

R. K. Raja

That's right.

I started up my own forums and I'd like you to take a look at it: http://forums.protinium.net

I'm really short on members as I just started so I am willing to have some sort of contest. Here it is folks.

Whoever can get me 20 or more active referrals get's a free design done by Protinium Designs!

Yeah, 20 people sounds a bit hard, but think about it. It's an exclusive offer to get a dream design done none other than me :D

Interested? Just post reply here.

Anyways, just a thought on things. Not really confirmed yet, just wanted to hear your ideas.

Thanks peoples ;)

Originally posted by DCI
20 = Too much..

Its really too harsh..

Yep,

See if some one puts a link to your website,
2000 Clicks (the person must click himself) > 100 Will register > 20 Will become active members

2000 clicks to FastClick :rolleyes: = $ 200

Hummmm

Last edited:
Well.. i can get 20 people to sign up. But i dont think they will be active. you wont find anyone that gets 20 people and all active.

Originally posted by DCI
Well.. i can get 20 people to sign up. But i dont think they will be active. you wont find anyone that gets 20 people and all active.

OK then. I'll change the requirement to 25 people, but they must post at least once. How's that?

Lol.. umm.. at least once. so just join and say "hi" then see ya.. then thats it?

Originally posted by DCI
Lol.. umm.. at least once. so just join and say "hi" then see ya.. then thats it?

I dunno... you said active posters were too hard so... :confused:

Now you got me all mixed up :mad:

Okay Okay.

Your telling me get 25 people and let them sign up and post at LEAST once?

Thats all? I can do that.

Originally posted by DCI
Okay Okay.

Your telling me get 25 people and let them sign up and post at LEAST once?

Thats all? I can do that.

Yeah, that's it... but I want people that actually have to do with the subjects of the forum... I don't want DBZ freaks running around in the web design forum talking about crap ;)

But can they just say like hi. As a post? or does it have to be in a specific topic?

Okay.. But you wont find 20 active people.. I can maybe find 5. Including me.

Back