• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Programer needed

kjavia795

I am thinking of creating a massive turn based RPG game. There will be a BIG ground, and everybody who signs up is given a base at a certain point on the map(lets say 140 latitude and 200 longitude for example). And lets say theres another base 2 north of him. If he walks up 2 times, he will see the base. Now he wont know what defense the base has unless he has bought inspection tools from the shop. Attacks and defences can also be bought. Bases can be attacked to try and steal some money. To get money to buy this stuff members have to complete certain surveys (I will take care of this, just make a way for me to be able to add points to a person). There will also be some random trasure cases on the map that can be found. This is just the basis of what I want. The game should have GOOD graphics. And I know that I will need a big budget, and I am willing to pay. I just need a SOLID game with SOLID graphics.

If ANYBODY can do this please post a rough estimate. I will provide more details.

I may be able to do this :), let me check and confirm my team will be in for the next little while. I will update with costs

Problem with getting people to play is that they fill out surveys, you get paid, they get - well nothing more than a game they could play anywhere without having to fill out surveys.
Due to human nature there needs to be something in it for them :)

not true... the cash can be cashoed out and i will be paying real money. but it is cool because not everybody will play for the money. some will play for entertainment, and ppl fight others for money which is REAL. the real moeny will really attract people.

well its a game, u need to buy defences n stuff before u cashout, or most likely ur money will be stolen by somebody else before u can cashout, lol

CAN ANYBODY DO THIS JOB OR BID PLZ?

Last edited:
I am able to do this, just a few things we need to know before quoting. Such as will this be texted based or an 2d/3d based game.

Go for it Josh, if you need a BETA (or ALPHA for that matter) tester who is a picky sod let me know :D

its 2D

there should be a compass like thing on top right, where a person can click the up arrow, down arrow, right arrow, or left arrow to go to that direction. And when they get their, they will see a graphic on the center of the page. If its desert, then desert, if its home base then trhat, if its another person;s base, then that... and so on

also when they get to a place they will see more info on it... like an enemy's defence... or barron land... or w/e

i want something a bit different...

but yea something kinda similar... lol

thx for the quote

i have gotten 1 quote so far, so ill pick the best one.

Back