• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Profuse Host > 500 MB space > 10 GB Monthly Bandwidth > Domain/Sub Domain Hosting

NEW URL: http://www.profusehost.net

sorry for not replying here on time but the problem we encountered was abuse. We have fixed our servers and we have created new rules and guidelines that users need to follow. Now we are only accepting sites that are in English only. Every sign up we receive is checked properly and confirmed to prevent any more abuse. Also, before we were providing 10 GB monthly bandwidth but now we have decided to give unlimited bandwidth for all our accounts. Please understand some restriction do apply to the unlimited bandwidth feature such as you are not allowed to host mp3, mpeg, avi or such type of files. Accouts will be automatically removed if our system finds such type of file on your account. Again, we are very sorry for the downtime and I can assure you all that we are trying our best to prevent such kind of things from ever happening again.

Last edited:
If you are advertising unlimited bandwidth, then the thread will be removed ;) Sorry I can't edit it as requested.

Your webhost is officaly off my list i get more space at my new one www.ffrhosting.com
Unlimited mysql
Unlimited pop email
Unlimited ftp
Unlimited subdomains
16gb space
160gb bandwith

i can get everything upgraded for more posts theres also lower hosting plans for people that dont need much, good ritans oldman2

Back