• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

problems with i-clicks and sysysys

later

First I have a problem with I-clicks.net

I earned $99 there and their minimum payout= $50

But after one month I still did not receive the cheque. Is anyone of you paid by them?

Second is this site:

http://www.sysysys.com/syw/en/

I found it while searching for a popup sponsor, they should pay really well, I have to get something like $200 there but they haven't paid me :( It's over 3 months now....

Any experiences with these companies?

Email Clay regarding your i-clicks problem and he will do doubt sort that out for you as he did for me once :) I have never heard of sysysys :confused:

In this post you specify how to get I-Clicks to fix the paying issue because they haven't paid me. After about a week, Clay hasn't replyed, does I-Clicks pay?

Someone gave me this contact email address. I don't know it will help or not. wes@wedirect.com

Wes is the new contact for the domain name:

Administrative Contact:
Mayder, Wes info@wedirect.com
WeDirect, Inc
3031 Tisch Way, Suite 700
San Jose, California 95128
United States

Until they get their accounting system back to how it used to be, I would suggest people remove the code, as I did yesterday and a few others that I know also have.

Last edited:
Originally posted by later
I'm using validads.com banners now.
djeez where have you found that company, never heard of them before....kust like that sysysys thing....

a search on these forums gave no results

Well, fastclick denied my site, i-clicks accepted me but does not pay so I decided to go searching for other CPM banners and I found validads...

Do you know any other good CPM banner sponsors then?

Originally posted by later
I'm using validads.com banners now.

Anyone know if they pay out?
I haven't heard of anyone getting paid yet and some have been trying them out since July. See this thread which was updated in September but with still no mention of payment.

Back