• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PrimeGalactic Success Broken

I don't get it. You didn't save a copy locally? How do you even upload a website without having a copy stored locally?

Perhaps what he mean, is the database.
A lot people didn't do their database backup, which I consider that as something very dangerous.

Yes I have the stored copy but I had done many changes after uploading it into the database... So Ill have to all that again... :(

I know! I was gonna take the back up! And I was just trying to make a web site so used Prime Galactic for free hosting... I know that my company's servers are way better but I am just a representative and I cannot afford a paid hosting right now...

Anyways @ihav2names will I be able to get my website back by any chance? If not then tell me I have back up of half completed work... Ill start to work on it again if I wont get the site back...

Hostgator staff didn't get any discount for purchasing the hosting services?

Derek Flahost said:
Hostgator staff didn't get any discount for purchasing the hosting services?

What a way to run a business.

CS Squad said:
Perhaps what he mean, is the database.
A lot people didn't do their database backup, which I consider that as something very dangerous.

Ahh yeah. Didn't even consider that. Dangerous indeed. You should always at least have your site locally and backup the database daily if it's a busy site with lots of changes.

Wasn't blaming your company for you not making a backup. Was blaming your company for not giving some kind of employee discount. :)

Those 25% discount coupons are all around the Internet.
I think most people prefer to get those free first month kind of coupon.
:)

Currently we are offering just 20% discount on first invoice... So it is going to increase to 25%... And in India the cost of bandwidth is very high so it is quite good actually...

thanks for the feedback, & I apologize for all the happen the last few days to all the users whom where using PG for hosting websites.

Update:
At this moment I'm doing some research and asking questions in all webhosts I find across the interwebs and here at FWS before I buy or rent. Im looking for a powerful webhost that will support PrimeGalactic at all areas. if for any chance I don't find a webhost I will built a datacenter that can undertake anything tho I know its expensive but I'll start small not at home but I'm willing to rent a office building for a great start. I know it sounds like a dream or something but it does not look expensive in my view ;).

-------
Hijacking xD really LOL o well do as they please, just stay out of my way.

Last edited:
Renting an office isn't that expensive at all, but what good does it do you without a server somewhere? The only thing you'll be able to get in an office building is DSL, or business class cable, or a T1 or such. You aren't going to have nearly the connectivity you would in an actual datacenter.

Back