• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Price Estimate?

Volt.Networks

Bolded!
NLC
So I am trying to sell off a few things but not sure how much I should sell it for. What do you think this bundle will go for (in USD)? It's brand new (still in box).

CPU Specs
* AMD Phenom™ X4 9500 quad-core processor
* 6GB PC2-6400 DDR2 SDRAM,Expandable to 8GB
* 2MB L2 + 2MB shared L3 cache memory
* 640GB SATA hard drive (7200 rpm)
* NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE graphics
* With TurboCache features up to 128MB dedicated graphics memory and up to 1343MB total graphics memory
* 8-speaker configurable high-definition audio for a lush soundscape
* 15-in-1 media reader
* 2 IEEE 1394 (FireWire) interfaces and 6 high-speed USB 2.0 ports
* Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support
* Built-in 10/100 Ethernet networking interface with RJ-45 connector
* Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition 64-bit operating system with Service Pack 1
* Records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible DVD+R DL media; also supports LightScribe direct-disc labels
* HP multimedia keyboard, optical mouse, media remote
* AMD Wide Floating Point Accelerator and AMD Digital Media Xpress™ 2.0
* Supports SmartMedia, xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo,MultiMediaCard, Reduced Size MultiMediaCard, MultiMediaCard Mobile, MultiMediaCard Plus Secure Digital, miniSD, CompactFlash I/II, Microdrive, Memory Stick and Memory Stick PRO.

Monitor Specs
* 21.6" flat-panel LCD display
* Enables accurate color reproduction
* 1000:1 contrast ratio
* 300 cd/m² brightness
* 1680 x 1050 resolution at 60Hz
* HDMI input
* HDCP-Enabled (for optimum viewing of high-definition content)
* View two pages side by side while multitasking.
* VGA input for connecting analog devices
* Easy Clip
* 2-watt built-in rear speakers
* PC compatible
* Wall-mountable
* Enables a single wire connection for both video and audio

What about this used notebook?

HP Pavilion dv2600t customizable Notebook PC (Condition: Like New)
* Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit)
* Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo processor T7500 (2.20 GHz, 4 MB L2 Cache, 800MHz FSB)
* 14.1" WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)
* 2GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
* 319MB NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS (Dedicated)
* HP Imprint (Radiance) + Fingerprint Reader + Webcam + Microphone
* Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 4965AGN Network Connection and Bluetooth(TM)
* 250GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
* LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-RW with Double Layer Support
* 12 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
* Microsoft(R) Works 8.0

HP xb3000 Notebook Expansion Base
* Use your notebook's display as your monitor; it's easy to adjust it to a comfortable height
* Stay connected to peripherals, power, and the Internet through a single connection1 supplying six USB ports, an Ethernet port, and a power jack
* Make your notebook a multimedia powerhouse with stereo sound from the integrated premium Altec Lansing speakers
* Connect to your home entertainment system via a variety of audio and video out ports
* Operate cable-free and work more comfortably with the full-sized wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse

3 Year Extended Warranty + Accidental Damage (2 years used so 1 year left)
* Protection from damage caused by drops, spills, and electrical surges
* Convenient door-to-door PC pickup and return with roundtrip shipping included
* Expert 24 x 7 toll-free phone, real-time chat, and e-mail support
* Technical assistance with PC setup, troubleshooting, and attacking spyware and viruses
* Coverage for hardware parts and labor

Haven't kept up to date with the latest prices so any input is appreciated. Thanks! :biggrin2:

The are not brand new, aren't they? If they are old you need to say about that
I believe you need to do the research on ebay for the similar offer. Possibly youy will find and wikll be able to compare that and estimate as well

The desktop + monitor bundle (the first one) is completely brand new (still unopened in the box).

The second one is a laptop that has been used for about 2 years but still in great condition.

All kinda depends on how much you bought it for (desktop)? If I had to say a rough price then I'd say about $600 tops on the box.

Any eBay prices that you can rely on for these items? Would probably still mark em up a little from those since they are auctioned prices.

Last edited:
I suppose that i good idea to compare the prices and have approximatelly the same prices. As result you will have at least competative prices

Where are you selling it?

eBay has lower prices. If you're selling locally, you can charge a little higher because ppl won't have to pay for shipping or wait to get it.

1500 posts. :)

I wouldnt purchase any computer on Ebay, it may be cheaper but its not worth the hassel on DOA parts.

Purchase from sites like Newegg.com, where they offer you some sort of warrantee.

I use ebay, iv brought roughly 20 computers of all different specs and no ones ever complained about the quality, ---- guarantee, as soon as I get a computer home I do something to it that would breach the guarantee, guarantee on computers is retarded when parts are so cheep.
If I was spending 5k or something crazy on a computer that I wouldnt upgrade then I would buy with guarantee.

Back