• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

premium bandwidth for minimum price

allanh

Bankai
NLC
premium bandwidth hosting for minimum price

150mb of space
2 Gig transfer/month (100 percent fiber-optic, nonblocking OC-192 global backbone with direct Gigabit Ethernet connections to Williams® )
Domain or subdomain hosting
Ensim control panel
Unlimited Ftp
SSH/Telnet
SMTP/POP3
Web-Mail
FP 2002
Mailing Server
MySQL Dbs
Domain Pointers
Mail Accounts
Mail Options ¡@
Mail Forwarders
Auto-Responders
Mail Aliases
Spam Filters
PHP v4.2.x
Private CGI
Mod-Perl
Tomcat JSP
=============================
All for a low price of $2.50 US /month or $25.00/yr
15 days free trial
==================================

pm or email me ( masahiko_yanagiba{@}hotmail.com ) for inquiries or applications

Last edited:
Our Cisco® powered network is connected to a 100 percent fiber-optic, nonblocking OC-192 global backbone with direct Gigabit Ethernet connections to Williams®, and Verio®
i got this quote from the unitedcolo website.. so i guess you are reselling your bandwidth?

these are just guesses.. if i am wrong.. please correct me.. and please be onest.. potential customers like that

hi:

Yes, I am a reseller. I bought the space and bandwidth in bulk so that I can sell them at this cheap price.

Thanks for your inquiry

Allan:)

hi, I can offer you 4.5 gig space + 50 gig transfer for 60 dollars/months

Please take into account that you are asking for more than 30 times the original space.

The offer that I make only covers the space and basically I do not charge you for the increased transfer requirement.

pm or email me if interested

Regards

Allan

Back