• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PPC on a forum

cool_dude

Could i put a pay-per-click to work on my forum?
Also:

What advertising companys are there that are good and will make my foums be popular.
Got loads of money so im not bothered about that just want some more members!!!! have 25 atm :(:crying5:

If you want more traffic to your site, then you may want to consider the large ppc search engines like Adwords, Kanoodle, haha, goClick, Sprinks, etc.

If they won't accept your forum, then I would try some of the smaller ppc search engines that are out there.

I would not bother buying any sort of traffic from banner or traffic exchanges as the traffic is unlikely to be targeted. :bandit2:

Blind Links That Pay

If you want my advice.
Do not even bother putting "pay per click" links on your forum.
There is no guarantee anyone would click unless you give them incentives.
And if you do that, then that is against the pay per click links terms & conditions.
Frankly, I think it is better to put cpm banners in rotation.
Because then, the banners would load ever-time some-one visits your forum or posts a message or logs-into their accounts.
And every-time a banner loads, you earn some-thing.
Usually, cpm banners pay you $1 per 1000 impressions or loads.
That is poor rate but if you get lots of users then you earn some-thing.
I still think this is better than putting a pay per click link which hardly ever gets clicked.
But if you insist putting links that pay you per click then put "blind links" that pay you to send them any kind of visitors.
These visitors do not have to be targetted.
And you are allowed to make visitors click any-how.
As-long as a real person is clicking, you get paid.
When users log-out from their accounts, you can show them a blank page with the following text :

"click here to log-out completely from your account"
(just like yahoomail does).

And when your users click the link, they will be sent to your sponsor' web-site and you get paid some-thing like 3-5 cents.
I, in the past gave this idea to free web-hosts and 2 of them liked the idea. One said they will implement it.
If all free hosts did this then they could have earned more than they do with those silly banners and popups they put on users webpages.

Last edited:
Re: Blind Links That Pay

Originally posted by gulp
If you want my advice.
Do not even bother putting "pay per click" links on your forum.
There is no guarantee anyone would click unless you give them incentives.
And if you do that, then that is against the pay per click links terms & conditions.
Frankly, I think it is better to put cpm banners in rotation.
Because then, the banners would load ever-time some-one visits your forum or posts a message or logs-into their accounts.
And every-time a banner loads, you earn some-thing.
That is poor rate but if you get lots of users then you earn some-thing.
I still think this is better than putting a pay per click link which hardly ever gets clicked.
But if you insist putting links that pay you per click then put "blind links" that pay you to send them any kind of visitors.
These visitors do not have to be targetted.
And you are allowed to make visitors click any-how.
As-long as a real person is clicking, you get paid.
When users log-out from their accounts, you can show them a blank page with the following text :

"click here to log-out completely from your account"
(just like yahoomail does).

And when your users click the link, they will be sent to your sponsor' web-site and you get paid some-thing like 3-5 cents.
I, in the past gave this idea to free web-hosts and 2 of them liked the idea. One said they will implement it.
If all free hosts did this then they could have earned more than they do with those silly banners and popups they put on users webpages.

But still i love to use PPC.

Kamal
http://Engineer.tk
FREE IT CERTIFICATION WORLD!

I'm also doing very well with some of the other ppc search engines, other than Adsense.

But adsense is one of the best! I have to give it to them.

Re: Blind Links That Pay

Originally posted by gulp

dude, where do you get 1$ cpm banners
im signing up right away

cpm $ is usually 0.20 to 0.50, average max

Add to that a 40% default ratio and your profit is quite smaller

I speak by experience :)
Google cpc works best for me

I agree with Wojtek.

There are probably only a few companies that pay over $1 CPM and these are probably are eroxtic content related.

Back