• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Powers!!!! yea baby

Craig

Lifes Good
NLC
If you could have 1 power what would you have and why?

Craig would have invisibility then he could terrorize Colin.....:lol: n checkout Jan in the nude!!!.

I would like for the ability to control people's actions; that way, I will have control of everyone's power! :)

Invincibility, so I could do all kinds of crazy ---- (like jump out a plane w/o parachute) and not fear death.

If you could have 1 power what would you have and why?

Craig would have invisibility then he could terrorize Colin.....:lol: n checkout Jan in the nude!!!.

I bet she just can't wait to go to the FWS gathering.

And my power would be ... to call on Raptor Jesus to do my bidding.

The power to grant wishes, that wayI can grant myself anything I want. So, pretty much I get everything. I have found a loophole in your proposition, Craig, how do you feel now? You going to cry?

If I had to choose a power that was "call on x to do my bidding" I'd totally go for Zombie Regan, not Raptor Jesus.

Anyway, the #1 superpower is totally shapeshifting.

Jumper.

I hate walking. And it beats car insurance and gas prices.

Plus..it's just plain COOL, definitely a chick magnet.

The power to grant wishes, that wayI can grant myself anything I want. So, pretty much I get everything. I have found a loophole in your proposition, Craig, how do you feel now? You going to cry?

Why is no one congratulating me on this? This way I can have the powers you've all listed and then some.

Why is no one congratulating me on this? This way I can have the powers you've all listed and then some.

Because you only gave yourself the ability to grant wishes, not to ask for them.

Kind of useless if you ask me.

rolleyesjohnsonrd1.gif

Back