• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Poster needed - Weeky Paypal Salary

Wojtek

W as in Whisky
NLC
I am looking for someone for a simple 100 per day yahoo answers copy/paste job. Perfect after-school activity.

This is a permanent job and I am looking for someone that I can trust for long term. I will pay weekly salary by paypal.

Lowest bidder takes it :)

PM me for more information.

Haha.
I'm going to assume it's jsut copy+pasting the question and the correct answer onto a forum/blog?

100 per day? And there was me saying to Jason that $50/week was too cheap :p people are actually bidding less.

I said $30 because if it is just copy and pasting, that's easy. If there are no other requirements, like the post has to be under 3 months old, over a week old from the posting date and with at least one other comment, then I would like more.

Also the time period, if it's a few months it's a good deal.

What about $13/week? I am ready.

What about not intentionally double posting.

Seriously, this may be an easy job, but it will be time consuming. If you were to work at, say... A supermarket, you get easy work and paid $8 - $19 an hour. Compare that to $14 a week for work that would end up taking you upwards of 2 hours a day, 7 days a week for a week's wages of $14...

I'll go at $50/week here. Assuming here that you don't just take the lowest bidder without considering reputation or portfolio.

Compare that to $14 a week for work that would end up taking you upwards of 2 hours a day
What I require can easily be done within 30 minutes per day

From the offers I got here I think I'd be better off outsourcing my stuff to India ;) Minimum wage there is at 1.5$/day :idea:

What I require can easily be done within 30 minutes per day

From the offers I got here I think I'd be better off outsourcing my stuff to India ;) Minimum wage there is at 1.5$/day :idea:

If that's true (time). $25/mo :d

Back