• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post your computer desk

There's no orange tip. Bad, Colin :shame:

I did the same thing with my airsoft shotgun. And my buddy with his airsoft Steyr AUG. And his AK-47. And his Glock (I forgot which model).

workstation.JPG

There's no orange tip. Bad, Colin :shame:

I did the same thing with my airsoft shotgun. And my buddy with his airsoft Steyr AUG. And his AK-47. And his Glock (I forgot which model).

Orange tips aren't required by law on airsoft guns. They are on toy guns, not airsoft ones though :S

I'm surprised you got that, you crazy ----ing Uzbek ...

It's dubbed, on it's own channel, 24/7 in Uzbekistan. Only 5 episodes though. Some hooligans fashioned a dish out of car scrap metal and hooked it up to some Betamax tapes.

//

I think you have the same TV as me.. what brand is that?

Last edited:
Orange tips aren't required by law on airsoft guns. They are on toy guns, not airsoft ones though :S

So in other words, I just admitted to something pretty illegal in the States.

Great.

And those damn hooligans. Betamax?! C'mon ...

So in other words, I just admitted to something pretty illegal in the States.

Great.

And those damn hooligans. Betamax?! C'mon ...

No worries, no cops are going to come anywhere near you when you're toting a Glock, AK-47 and Shotgun.

That's ----ing GTA style!

Actually that happened.

We were playing in a public park around 1AM and I, perhaps stupidly, used a passing car as cover to run from one building to the next. 10 minutes later police showed up. I wonder ...

My brother when he was younger was showing off his airsoft a bit too much when some mum got scared and called the cops. They came to our door and gave him a talking to.

You don't know HOW HARD it was not to Bel Air you there.

My brother when he was younger was showing off his airsoft a bit too much when some mum got scared and called the cops. They came to our door and gave him a talking to.

You don't know HOW HARD it was not to Bel Air you there.

/fws/ ftw

Back