• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post to Host Question

nachog

What does this mean? Can I post whatever until I get enough posts, or do they need to be relevent and understandable? I'm not very familiar with this concept.

The idea is that you become an active member of the community where you will be hosted at.

And I'm sure everyone would like your posts to be understandable. Just my opinion though.

The idea is that you become an active member of the community where you will be hosted at.

And I'm sure everyone would like your posts to be understandable. Just my opinion though.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Hello, I'm new here.
I think it's a good way for them to have active members and for us to have a free hosting :)

I think post-to-host is a very funny concept.

Posting in a forum should be voluntary and spontaneous. For example, if you are a host and your forum is about anime. How can you ask people to post in an anime forum if they have no clue what anime is? Yet they will post rubbish because it is a condition for get hosted.

Last edited:
i think hosting should be free without any obligations. of course they will expect you to post quality threads and stay active to keep the hosting account alive.

i think hosting should be free without any obligations. of course they will expect you to post quality threads and stay active to keep the hosting account alive.

In other words, you think someone else should dish out the money for you to keep your site online? Your parents must've spoiled you a little bit.

Back