• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post counts are back!

Originally posted by TRUNKS
MYGOD...MY USELESS CRAP HAS FINALLY BEEN RECOGNISED. :p

Isn't this a fantastic moment for humanity? ;)

Nice move Peo, I hope it helps fuel some great conversations! :biggrin2:

Originally posted by CoRN
In the admin center of vB, there is a post recount button that recounts all of the users posts they made. That would jack up all of our post counts. I'm sure their would be several 10,000+ posters :p

O and it dont matter to me if posts counts are on in gen. discussion. I've already hit the 1k mark so it doesnt matter :classic2:
Hah! you're wrong. Nobody here has 10k yet. The highest is Jan now... I moved up the ranking at least.

oh btw: I went from 5100+ to 8191

TT needs a life...

Then again.. anyone's post count that's gone up 700+ also needs a life :chinese2:

Originally posted by tandoc
TT needs a life...

Then again.. anyone's post count that's gone up 700+ also needs a life :chinese2:
I have a life. I come here just to destress.

What ever happened to those FWS stories from way back when?

Any "elders" know what I'm talking about?

It must be pre-Oct2000 .....

NBCi used to offer free hosting, after they bought XOOM. (If I remembered wrongly, please correct me) I guess what Nick meant was that somebody saved these stories on an NBCi account...

Maybe you can try searching http://archive.org , Nick.

The link was just to prove I'm not a crazy old FWS old-timer :p.

They were Pre-Oct 2000.

Fictional stories written about the members of the message boards back then.

Yes they were on a NBCi/XOOM account.

Webdude... keith... somebody else has to remember these!

:confused:

Looks like a lot has changed since I was last here. Looks like we've got a new set of smilies too...

Anyway, I wonder what my post count is now...probably something around 5000. :biggrin2:

Back