• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Possible to get a domain with enough web stats?

What do you mean by enough web stats? Are you just talking about statistics software to analyze your traffic? If so, that's not provided by your domain name registrar, it's provided by your web host.

Not exactly what i meant, what i meant was if you know of a site that will give me a free domain name with no other requirement then an existing site with enough traffic(or unique visits etc.) and they will sponsor forever not like 1 year

Some people do that. Try posting your stats and a link to your site. Some generous soul might register one for you if you have nice stats

My very quick math (assuming they're using something like Adsense to pay for it, and knowing nothing about the site) says that they'd probably want at least 1000 page views a month to make it worth it.

here is how i got my domain, i didnt have a credit card or anything
but i had a site with 100 uniqe a day

i signed up at clicksor and started putting up their ads
and when my balance reached 20$ it went to my paypal

then i bought the domain
thats it

Back