• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PopUp Window?

HumanClay

Is anyone else getting a popup advertisement when the goto the fws.net homepage? I think that is really annoying... just my opinion.

I'm sorry about that.

I haven't seen any popups here. I remember that FlyCast would start to do popups this month, but I beleive I have opted out of that. I'll check it shortly to see what's happening.

Peo,

The ads are always for some gaming company... iwin.com, speedyclick.com, etc. I looked at the source code and some of the links go through ad.doubleclick.net if that helps or not??

Oh, I see.. I get the popup whenever the flycast banner on the main page is speedyclick or iwin. I hit refresh a few times and when a mastercard banner showed I didn't get a popup.

I still haven't seen any of the popups, but I've updated the info on Engage/Flycast now.

I have no idea if the changes will take effect instantly. Last time I tried to block something with Flycast it took a month for it to be blocked, and then that campaign was over... :(

Back