• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Popular Members of The Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
JesseGraham said:
anyone remember me :p
umm... nope:confused4
Tree said:
Just because I'm banned for a week, people forget about me.

You people :p
hehe.. you would be on a first place at me if you hadn't got your self banned:D
why did you get banned?

well.... i was(Probubly Still am) The most annoying member here.... Ask Jan or Bruce... i used to ask for web hosting like 5 times a day, and am now banned from asking for web hosting :p

JesseGraham said:
well.... i was(Probubly Still am) The most annoying member here.... Ask Jan or Bruce... i used to ask for web hosting like 5 times a day, and am now banned from asking for web hosting :p
lol! you cant be the most anonying member.. you have more then 72 more then me..

Tree said:
I posted twice in the ads forum. We really need a system that tells you if you've already posted. I totally forgot :p

I know people are going to bitch at me for this, but... how about chargin for advertising, but something very low - like a dollar - to make people think twice about doing it.

JesseGraham said:

i thought I was the most annoying member here!

Leriss said:
Give names of 3 members wich you recognize (MODs/Admins don't count!).

1.T.M
2.hottweelz
3.Garfield+

The first people that come to mind are, Blank Verse, Bruce (he spent a long time not being a mod), Matt8, trenzterra, and others.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back