• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PopBehinds now available from PopUpTraffic.com

Robert from SI

PopBehinds are now open for your use on PopUpTraffic.com

-$2.00 CPM
-You can use the just normal popups, just the popbehinds, or both on the same page.
-The IP counts for the PopUps and the PopBehinds are seperate (meaning you get paid twice is the same surfer sees the PopUp and the PopUnder.
-PopBehinds are small, fast loading, and do not spawn any other windows.
-Go to "Linking Codes" on your stats page for the new linking codes.

Feel free to email me with any questions. robert@standardinternet

supermoo,

There were some issues yesterday with the popbehinds opening in front with certain browsers.

It should be corrected today. Please take a look.

Hmmm... yeah they don't seem to be working too well. They working yesterday but now they're not poping up? or is it just my PC? probaly just the later. :(

[Edited by }:8) Supermoo on 12-08-2000 at 05:50 PM]

Question for you Robert

I signed up today, but when I went to try out the code, no popup or anything. Also, if there is 2 frames, each with the code, is that one popup or 2?

one
it will popup, the second frame will see the popup and will not popup.

Now if you have really fast visitors and the close the first popup before the second frame is loaded, the second popup will appear, but since the visitor is so fast you probly wouldn't get any credit for either since the popup has to fully load.

Hmmm...lessee...

I'm not sure how to answer every question so how about I just give a brief overview....

-You may use the PopUp and the PopBehind on the same site. They use seperate IP counts so you do get paid for both.

-You get paid when the html on the page fully loads (not the graphics...just the HTML). If the surfer reflexively closes the popup nothing is gained, and nothing is lost. PopBehinds generally have a much higher count since they open in the background....

-On certain browsers we are having some temporary issues ("issues" is a nice word for "problems") with the popbehinds opening in front. We are working to get this resolved with javascript that is 100% compatible with all browsers but it's a bit tricky. Compounding this is the fact that we are moving into much larger, new offices and most of our tech staff is busy preparing for the move.

I'm not sure if that answers everything....Please let me know. We have also now hired an "Affiliate Ombudsman" who will be starting on Jan. 2, 2001 and will full time monitor and answer question posted to the forums.

Back