• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

poop

my poo doesnt smell like roses, but, my bathroom at home is clean enough to eat off the toilet. my wife and i care clean freaks pretty much. i am constantly cleaning. so yeah, mine is a hell of a lot cleaner.

i would venture to say mine is cleaner than most public toilets, i know i bleach my bathroom everyday..thats the one place that is my pet peeve..gotta keep my thrown clean lol

it always makes me wonder if there people have clean bathrooms at home even though they piss all over the floor and do disgusting things in public restrooms. :S

I avoid public toilets at all cost for any reason, they smell and they are just so unhygienic, especially in school.
I'd rather wait 5-6 hours than use a public. Unless they were very very clean, which is hardly ever in the UK, because for some bizzare reason people think it's their duty to make the place stink of what they have just done becuase they don't flush the toilet or they smear it on the walls.

i would venture to say mine is cleaner than most public toilets, i know i bleach my bathroom everyday..thats the one place that is my pet peeve..gotta keep my thrown clean lol

Well XSIS throws it everywhere, not at all like a throne room :lol:

damnit, i need to poop now, but, i am leaving soon, so i will just hold it like normal. haha. just thought i would share. :p

Craig you should sue the local authority for the cost of the fine for not providing enough public facilities :)

True, but am never off the loo once I've had a few (that rhymes lol) & I don't think the LA will operate 10 toilets within a 1 mile radius for a drunken idiot who need a whizz every 2 minutes :lol:.

Back