• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PM Limit

B-Z-M

I think it would be good for the community if you raised the limit for private messages, I have to keep going through the "unimportant" ones every day to make room for new messages. It would just be nice to have the limit raised.
Thanks,
Billy

WHM said:
I think it would be good for the community if you raised the limit for private messages, I have to keep going through the "unimportant" ones every day to make room for new messages. It would just be nice to have the limit raised.
Thanks,
Billy

The limit goes up at 200 posts, and then again at 500 if i'm not mistaken.

Whats your current limit?

Do you uncheck "save copy" before you send? I only save it if I need a record, most PMs I receive don't warrant saving my response.

hosting-shack said:
The limit goes up at 200 posts, and then again at 500 if i'm not mistaken.

Whats your current limit?
The highest limit is 200 as far as I know. If it's any higher than that, well, I haven't reached that level yet. :p

//edit

My limit seems to have quintupled in the last day or so. Please disregard the above.

Last edited:
the 200 limit is enough for me...just remove the ones that you have sent unless you need some of them then leave them and delete the rest....also delete old recieved PM's becuase they probably are useless.

Isn't FWS hosted on a dedicated server? surely there's room for a higher PM limit. NamePros has a limit of 3,000 for regular members!

The PM limit is now set to between 250 and 5,000 depending on how many posts you've made.

Edit: I just noticed that I currently have 4122 PMs in my box.

Peo said:
The PM limit is now set to between 250 and 5,000 depending on how many posts you've made.

Edit: I just noticed that I currently have 4122 PMs in my box.
Peo, thanks!

Back