• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Plzz review my first website

Well if your a girl that I am sure it would work. I would use colors that both girls and guys both like. Just a thought.

the banners with letters "support us" in the right column are covered by the "bollywood section" in 800x600 screen.
the design need some changes.

antispyware said:
the banners with letters "support us" in the right column are covered by the "bollywood section" in 800x600 screen.
the design need some changes.

thnx for your suggestion will see it later

Did you test your site in Firefox? Looks like your spacing and layout gets pretty messed up in there :) Looks pretty centered in IE 6.0 though.

You've got a ton of whitespace, maybe you could float advertisement to the left of your MyRockingWorld banner or make a wider site banner.

Your Menu Text isn't very sexy right now. The font and gray text don't go well together.

Thumbnails: You should put a 1px black border around your thumbnails to give it a more finished look. You can do this in CSS without having to manipulate the images at all :)

Get rid of the pop-ups!
I don't know how drivefixer.exe is going to help my iBook...

Too much white. A subtle background colour would be less of an eye-strain. Try and make the fonts used consistent.

Get rid of the scrolling text- I never read any text that moves by default.

Back