• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

plz tell me wat u think?

um...firstly, please don't type in caps. Your site won't load. How can I review it? :confused: Sorry I just can't understand how you want someone to review a page cannot be displayed page. It may not seem like that to you but from my perspective its what I am asked to see.

I got it to load...

and I would say your site looks really bad. The content is great but the layout needs work:

1. Dont use graphics if its just monocolor text on a monocolor background.
2. Dont try to match your logo's bgcolor to the pages bgcolor if you can't do it.
3. Did you use MSPaint? Download the trial version of PSP7.

4. Your headlines up top should not be a jumbled mess - that is an extreme turnoff.

5. Regarding hosts - you use .tk which is slow, then you use brinkster as your main host which is not that great and you persist on using yet another host for your forum. Try to get everything together or your site will look really amaturish.

Overall, nice content, which is the most important but your layout and overall design needs extensive work.

I don't like the scrolling thing at the top, and the font with the players names is kinda hard to read.

Now its working.... my official review

- Horrible

Graphics/Style: 0 out of 10
Layout/Theme: .5 out of 10

Overall .25 out of 10 (F-)

Comments: Text doesn't look nice, jpg graphics not nice either.

Speed: 220/250
Organised: 210/250
Design: 180/250
Graphics: 120/250

Overall: 730/1000, 73/100, 7/10

Use fewer colors. You have black, white, red, yellow, pink, orange (or whatever color the links are) & blue all on the main page. The scrollbar is what really bothers me because it matches nothing. If you changed the color scheme as well as the graphics and font, it'd look much better.

Last edited:
the top image looks..er..bad..trying using some good image editing softwares for making your graphics..

red on black background is way too bright..use a softer red if you can

Try pick three main color schemes for your site..you have about 7 colors in there..so it looks a bit messy..

good content though..so if you work on your design more, it'll look way better..:)

Well, I decided to go on to a very strict system of rating. I fixed it up a bit and here's the first review using R. K. Raja's Rating System :D

Graphics: 32% ( F - )
Design: 62% ( D - )
Formatting: 24% ( F - )

Overall (not an average): 47% ( F - )

Comments:
- Bad graphics
- Bad colors
- No real design except a centered table

Overall, just an ugly site. Looks like something I made 4 years ago when I was 10 :D

It's not that bad, I would make the text a little smaller, and either chsnge the white background or the colours in the menu, so it isn't so hard on the eyes. And I would cheer for a better team, but that's a whole other topic altogether...

Back