• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Plz Sponsor my clan for Counter Strike Source

kingdabing

Hey my name is Zach and i am apart of a gaming clan that i very skilled. We have 7 members and have taken part in lots of wars and scrims. We are a well practised clan and knows what we are doing when we are warring.

My clan name is called Cutless Edge Gaming and our tag is ce.gamerz|>.
Our Website is : www.cutlessedgegamerz.tk

We have one alot of wars and we practise every day but we really want a spnsor to sponsor us a server so we can be even more organised thatn we already are.

My Steam account is: kingdabing plz add me if you can sponser my clan

We also contain a person in our clan that is one of the best in Australia.

So plz if anyone can sponsor us it will be greatly appreciated and we can put any adverts or advertising you want us to in the server.

Thx, Kingdabing

Just some advice:

Before anyone will give you a CSS server (I assume it's CSS) you need to tell them if its public or private, and where you want the server hosted.

Also this probably should be in the "Free Hosting Requests" forum.

This is a big ask and most clans have problems funding their own servers, never mind getting one for free.

Back