• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

plz review my site....

nitroboy

seducer
NLC
...and leave any comments behind, it would be great if you do this...

I'm still thinking about a domainname to register, the site can currently be viewed here

It could have a big logo going accross the top and it could have more colours and pictures. Apart from that not bad.

yes I'm planning to put a logo on top, but I'm still thinking for a good (domain)name, so I put that name in my logo :)

I'm quite a fan of simple looking layouts, although a few graphics would be a big improvement...

Overall, nice looking site - very easy on the eyes!

- Aquatix

Originally posted by Aquatix
I'm quite a fan of simple looking layouts, although a few graphics would be a big improvement...

Overall, nice looking site - very easy on the eyes!

- Aquatix

okay it's easy to say.....but I'm bad in making graphics :biggrin2:
can u make something for me?? :D

Hi,

1. Yes, logo I would also recommend.

2. Instead of having a search link (which I understand is under development now..), is possible provide a small search box. Would be easier for your visitors.

3. Would be nice to see a faded (very very light) photograph of a nice boat in the background..

Just my opinion. :)
Navigation is smooth and good.

Originally posted by WarMachine
Hi,

1. Yes, logo I would also recommend.

2. Instead of having a search link (which I understand is under development now..), is possible provide a small search box. Would be easier for your visitors.

3. Would be nice to see a faded (very very light) photograph of a nice boat in the background..

Just my opinion. :)
Navigation is smooth and good.

1. yes don't worry a logo are in my plans :)

2. okay tnx I'll try that, but I'm looking for a good php or cgi search script, any suggestions??

3. yes maybe.....that would be a good idea, maybe I can do this on every page I have, a faded picture related to pagesubject

tnx dude!!

keep up these good ideas......

Originally posted by NITROboy

3. yes maybe.....that would be a good idea, maybe I can do this on every page I have, a faded picture related to pagesubject

tnx dude!!

A shaded pic for each different page subject is a nice idea. :)

plz check out here and tell me what you think about that...
and how long does it take to load the image (background)??

Nice work. :)

Couple of things:

1. The image takes a bit long to download.

2. The image in the centre makes the text a bit unreadable. It could be better if you could move this image to the background (which is white now), and keep the text on a white/light background.

Originally posted by WarMachine
Nice work. :)

Couple of things:

1. The image takes a bit long to download.

2. The image in the centre makes the text a bit unreadable. It could be better if you could move this image to the background (which is white now), and keep the text on a white/light background.

1. okay I'll try to do something about that.....

2. just wait a moment :classic2:

A QUICK COMMENT

1. I don't see any image??
2. Blue letter on grey background is not good in my opinion.. not so legible..

Originally posted by vorapoap
A QUICK COMMENT

1. I don't see any image??
2. Blue letter on grey background is not good in my opinion.. not so legible..

yes but I'm trying several things out...

The background image is cool.! but..as I have mentioned eariler..
your Blue link color is not getting along together with GREY background

Originally posted by vorapoap
The background image is cool.! but..as I have mentioned eariler..
your Blue link color is not getting along together with GREY background

yes I know but give me some more time okay? :classic2:

Back