• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Plz i need free host

Please post a bit more information than that, such as current site address (if you have one), what your site is about, and about how much space and bandwidth that you need, and also if you will accept ads. Thanks. :)

Check out x10hosting.com! We offer up to 2.5 GB of space and 45 GB of bandwidth! To view the plans go to the x10hosting.com homepage; if you're interested in signing up, click the link in my sig with the "x10hosting Signup Process"

Just out of curiosity, IPB is a paid board so how come you can afford IPB and not a cheap host to host it on?

gab1982 said:
Just out of curiosity, IPB is a paid board so how come you can afford IPB and not a cheap host to host it on?
maybe he wants to host IPB 1.3 which is a free version of the invision power board. :)

tons of ways to get fake free IPB... forumer.com, IPBFREE.com... tell me if im being stupid and thats different

Back