• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

pls provide me this....

tonzi

ads, banner, link back will do!

-high amount of space/bandwidth
-php cpanel/fantastico
-pls no forum sign up, posting, or whatsoever,. sorry thats annoying lol

pls plss im begging haha.

-leigha

Well, what is the minimum space and bandwidth you are looking for? "High amount" to you may mean something completely different to me. Thanks. :)

I have CPanel and can increase storage and bandwidth to meet your needs. You are okay with ads that you can place and customize yourself?

I would ask what the person plans on having on the site in order to warrant such a high BW need

You know, leigh you need to be more specific on what you want. Otherwise your not going to get many people here offering to give you an account. You try or take the time to be more specific and someone will be willing to help you out.

sorry! my bad.

ok 3 to 5gb of space or higher
10, 15, 20gb of bandwidth or higher is ok!
your ads, linkbacks, etc, no problem with that.
php cpanel!
and pls im an impatient person so idont have a plan signing up on a forum and hitting some points to gain something lol. sorry i need immediate offer.
thankyou so much and for the people so far who offered free ill check it out! thanks

I got that. Media and networking are very broad ways of describing a script. What does this script do that it takes up so much space?

They won't answer unless it's PM's or e-mail as it's obviously too much - don't be baited.

Word of advice now, what are these files about? Are they movies and songs from artists that are copyrighted, or home personal works?

If they are songs you like or other people may like, then they are most likely copyrighted,a nd NO host will host them unless you can prove you have permission that you can distribute them.

>_< its all from itunes. i bought it. idont need your advice.

So you bought the rights for personal use - that's the deal with iTunes.

And your attitude sucks, Sain Cai was warning of the implications, hosts are responsible for their clients content and are usually the ones that get sued for it. Learn that and then come back and ask properly.

Unfortunately true about a lot of requesters.

Fail to realise the host can be held responsible for their actions.

But like everything in a perfect world :) ........

Back