• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Plesk

majgik

can n e body help me setup sub-domains with plesk cuz i cant find out how to when i log in i click on my domain and then i get the options if u need i will upload screen shots

You set them up just like you'd set up domains. When you enter a subdomain, enter it in the exact form:

subdomain.domain.com

(you can check the www box if you want to be able to access it via www.subdomain.domain.com and subdomain.domain.com as well).

Originally posted by Chicken
You set them up just like you'd set up domains. When you enter a subdomain, enter it in the exact form:

subdomain.domain.com

(you can check the www box if you want to be able to access it via www.subdomain.domain.com and subdomain.domain.com as well).

lol he's a user and he doesnt have access to it so he has to ask his host to set them up... plesk dont have a subdomain option for users in the cp...

- SF

Hi,

Plesk can't tell the difference between a sub and a real domain so most hosts that use it will ask that admin set up the subs for the client.

That's unless you are a reseller that can set up unlimited domains....

Why do you say that? You're entitled to your opinion but you don't have to be so offensive. And how is this post related to the topic.

I also notice that you are promoting that host with a different domain over at WHT and questions have been raised. Getting free hosting?

Plesk 1.0 had the same interface, but it was buggy and had a lot less features than the current version does.

i guess i dont like it b/c its an older version (dunno which one tho)... does plesk 2.0 or 2.5 have subdomain features?

i like any control panel that has subdomain options (like cpanel)... does ensim have subdomain features?

- SF

Back