• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please

Why would the phone bills be sky high, I don't know how it is in other places but everywhere I have been in the united states. (Arizona-washington-everywhere in california and in between) have only made you pay for long distance and you dial-up locally. So our phone bill does not increase a penny for the time we are online.

The world just may be a little bigger than you think. BTW I have friends outside washington that pay for dial up.

I have friends outside washington that pay for dial up.
Of course you pay for the ISP, but not the call to it... unless it's long distance. Local calls are free here.

Of course I meant that they pay for the time they are connected. :rolleyes:
They could, of course, lie to me. I don't see why though.

I meant that they pay for the time they are connected.
That's possible, but pay to whom? An ISP can quite conceivably charge by the hour or minute, though not that many do anymore, but the phone call, apart from paying a flat fee for the use of the line, is free if it isn't long distance and isn't cellular or satellite.

Outside of Washington which way? Virginia or Maryland? Or do you mean Washington state?

Back